1. New Orleans placed right tackle Zach Strief (knee) on injured reserve on Tuesday. Strief suffered the injury on the first play of the fourth quarter of Sunday’s 20-0 victory over Miami.
2 Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden announced Tuesday that Trent Williams needed further testing on his ailing knee.
Running back Rob Kelley, is day to day with an ankle sprain. Cornerback Josh Norman is week to week with a rib fracture, while wide receiver Josh Doctson suffered a shoulder strain in the loss and Deshazor Everett suffered a hamstring injury.
3. The Seattle Seahawks announced running back Chris Carson underwent “successful” surgery on his injured ankle.
4. Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (shoulder) will make his practice debut this week.
5. The Atlanta Falcons placed defensive lineman Jack Crawford (bicep) on injured reserve.
6. With safety Colt Anderson (who was placed on IR on Tuesday with a forearm injury) and receiver Jordan Matthews (thumb) ailing, the Buffalo Bills announced they signed receiver Philly Brown, and safeties Trae Elston and Shamarko Thomas.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebackers Kwon Alexander (hamstring) and Lavonte David (ankle) did not participate in practice on Monday or Tuesday.
8. Green Bay Packers running back Ty Montgomery (ribs) said he has multiple broken ribs, but is exploring ways to protect them in order to play Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys.