1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston suffered an AC joint sprain in his throwing shoulder on Sunday and is considered day-to-day. His status for the Bucs’ game against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday is up in the air.
2. The Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (ankle), offensive lineman T.J. Lang(undisclosed), safety Glover Quin(groin), receiver Golden Tate(shoulder), receiver TJ Jones(undisclosed), defensive lineman A’Shawn Robinson (undisclosed), offensive lineman Greg Robinson(ankle), defensive lineman Ezekiel Ansah (knee) and defensive end Anthony Zettel (undisclosed) all sat out practice.
3. The San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Arik Armstead, broke his hand in the Niners’ loss to the Redskins.
4. Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr made his return to the field from a back injury this past weekend.
5. Seattle Seahawks offensive lineman Luke Joeckel will likely miss 4-5 weeks after knee surgery last week.
6. The Washington Redskins placed kicker Dustin Hopkins on injured reserve. The team is signing free agent Nick Rose to replace him.