1. Aaron Rodgers took a step forward in his rehab back from a broken collarbone that has sidelined him since Week 6.
2. Denver Broncos quarterback Brock Osweiler, who is dealing with an injured right shoulder, was limited in practice Wednesday.
3. Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle Tyron Smith (back/groin) did not practice today. Smith remains day to day, head coach Jason Garrett said. Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant (knee) and linebacker Sean Lee(hamstring) also did not participate in Wednesday’s practice.
4. Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said quarterback Brett Hundley (hamstring) will be a full participant in practice. McCarthy is hopeful wide receiver Ty Montgomery (rib) will play Sunday.
5. Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota (ankle), tight end Delanie Walker (forearm) and guard Quinton Spain (toe) were all full participants at practice Wednesday and will be active for Thursday night’s game against the Steelers.
6. Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said quarterback Drew Stanton (knee) has made more progress than expected. Blaine Gabbert took majority of first team reps Wednesday.
7. Houston Texans head coach Bill O’Brien told reporters Wednesday he’s not sure if wide receiver Will Fuller cracked his ribs in Sunday’s loss to the Los Angeles Rams but does not anticipate him playing this week.
8. Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Ronald Darby (ankle), tight end Zach Ertz (hamstring) and safety Jaylen Watkins (hamstring) were all full participants in practice today.
9. New Orleans Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro (groin) was limited in practice. Linebacker A.J. Klein(ankle) did not practice.
10. Washington Redskins tight ends Jordan Reed (hamstring) and Trent Williams (knee) both sat out of practice.