Veteran linebacker Albert McClellan suffered a torn ACL in practice last week and will be out for the entire 2017 season.
Baltimore’s ongoing battle with injuries has been intense this offseason. Former All-Pro Zach Orr retired from the NFL due to a congenital spinal condition and Dennis Pitta (hip), Kenneth Dixon(knee), Tavon Young (knee), Nico Siragusa (knee) and Crockett Gillmore (MCL) all are slated to miss the season because of their respective injuries.
Other injuries Monday:
1. Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman (concussion) will do some individual work and start the “return to play” process during Monday’s practice.
2. Brandon Marshall from The New York Giants returned to practice after sitting out last week’s preseason game with a shoulder injury.
3. Odell Beckham Jr., still dealing with ankle sprain. Beckham is continuing to receive treatment and is making progress.
4. An MRI revealed on Monday that Chicago Bears wide receiver Cameron Meredith indeed suffered a torn ACL.
5. Oakland Raiders rookie cornerback Gareon Conley remains on the physically unable to perform list.