1. The Minnesota Vikings placed rookie running back Dalvin Cook on injured reserve. Cook tore his ACL in the team’s loss last week to the Lions. Quarterback Sam Bradford (knee) was limited in practice.
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive back Josh Robinson suffered a concussion and defensive end Ryan Russell injured his shoulder in Thursday’s game against the Patriots.
3. Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota was limited again in practice on Thursday. Mariota suffered a hamstring injury in the team’s loss to the Texans.
4. Baltimore Ravens defensive back Ladarius Webb returned to practice after dealing with a hamstring injury. Cornerback Jimmy Smith (Achilles), tight end Maxx Williams (calf), tight end Benjamin Watson (calf) and defensive tackle Brandon Williams (foot) all sat out on Thursday.
5. Cleveland Browns rookie pass rusher Myles Garrett is expected to make his debut this week. Coach Jackson thinks defensive tackle Danny Shelton (calf) will play Sunday. Linebacker Jamie Collins remains in concussion protocol.
6. Panthers defensive end Mario Addison did not participate in Thursday’s practice after he hurt his knee during last week’s win over the Patriots. Julius Peppers (shoulder) and center Ryan Kalil (neck) also did not practice. Kalil has not played since Carolina’s season-opening win over the Niners.
Quarterback Cam Newton (shoulder) and wide receivers Kelvin Benjamin (knee) and Curtis Samuelwere limited.
7. Buffalo Bills linebacker Ramon Humber (thumb) and wide receiver Jordan Matthews (thumb) did not practice on Thursday. Defensive tackle Kyle Williams (thumb) was a full participant in practice. Defensive tackle Jerel Worthy (thumb) running back Mike Tolbert (thumb) were removed from the injury report.
8. Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (back) was limited again in practice. Running back Branden Oliver (hamstring) and linebacker Jatavis Brown (ankle) sat out practice.
9. Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (back) was limited in practice after making some throws at the start of the session. Cornerbacks David Amerson (concussion) and Gareon Conley (shin) and running back DeAndre Washington (hamstring) were limited, too.
10. San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster (ankle) and safety Eric Reid (knee) and linebacker Dekoda Watson (groin) did not practice. Running back Carlos Hyde (hip) was limited.
11. Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas sat out practice for the second straight day due to a knee injury. Wide receiver Doug Baldwin (groin) was a full participant and offensive tackle Rees Odhiambo(chest) didn’t practice.